The way to your love’s heart…Max’s Restaurant and Cucina
On behalf of the entire staff at Max’s Restaurant and Cucina, we would like to wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day! What better way to celebrate this momentous day with your sweetheart than a carefully crafted and lovingly served meal at Max’s? We admit we may be biased, but our thirty years in the Santa Barbara community, and the pages of positive press we have received, support our claim. We think you will agree that Max’s is the perfect choice for a romantic dinner on Valentine’s Day.
Let’s start with our menu. Max’s actually has several menus, showing you the variety of food and dining experiences we can offer. We serve breakfast and brunch seven days a week, from 7 AM until 3 PM.
Max’s breakfast menu, especially our omelets, made us famous. But at night, every Tuesday through Saturday, Max’s transforms itself into a destination dinner spot, offering fine Italian dining at reasonable prices. Chef’s appetizers include bresaola, made of thinly sliced Italian lean beef cured in red wine and herbs. Our prosciutto e melone, or ham and melon, includes thinly sliced Parma ham, and is served with cantaloupe or honeydew melon. We also have caprese, calamari, and fritti or fried calamari on the appetizer menu.
Our salads are made on premises with fresh ingredients. All salads can be served with chicken, salmon, or grilled New York steak as an add-on.
The main courses round out the dinner menu at Max’s. They include a full pasta menu, a selection of fish dishes, homemade pastas, and meat/chicken dishes, with a full range of burgers and pizza with a strong Italian flair. Try our local favorite, the State Street Deluxe burger, and you will never want to go back to ordinary burgers. The State Street is a beef burger with arugula, caramelized onions, tomato, white wine sauce, and bacon on a toasted bun. Delicioso!
From top wines to Italian dishes, breakfast favorites and special events, here are five reasons to visit Max’s Cucina and Restaurant this year.
- Reputation – Max’s Restaurant and Cucina has been serving customers in Santa Barbara for over 30 years. We’ve earned a great reputation for our service, delicious breakfast dishes, fine wines and authentic Italian evening menu.
- No corkage Wednesdays – between 5pm and 9pm every Wednesday we waive the $15 bottle fee with every entrée purchase.
- Varied menu – Max’s has a varied menu packed with freshly-prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes. Customers love our special breakfast hashes and pancake stacks, as well as our Italian meat, pasta and pizza evening dishes.
- Wine selection – we serve a full range of locally-produced and imported wines as well as champagnes, which you can order by the class or bottle. We also have a limited edition collection of specially-priced Cellar Selection Reds. Take a look at our full wine list here.
- Special events – Max’s often hosts exciting events for our customers to enjoy. Last year we enjoyed comedy nights with top acts like Carol Metcalf and Paul Clay, as well as an Oktoberfest evening with a German-themed menu and a New Year’s Eve party. Stay tuned for more events at Max’s in 2017.
You can stay informed of our latest events by reading our blog. The blog also includes articles of interest and significance, as well as the occasional digital coupon.
For more digital coupons, be sure to join our mailing list, which you can do from the bottom of any page on the website. Simply provide us with an email address, and we will send you special discounts and coupons. You also receive a free pasta dish when you sign up for emails.
Max’s is located at 3514 State Street in Santa Barbara, between the Las Positas and La Cumbre freeway exits. To make reservations, call us at 805-898-9121 or make a reservation online. For more positive recommendations, find us on Yelp and read our reviews. Also, be sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and subscribe to our Youtube channel.
About Max’s Restaurant & Cucina: Max’s Restaurant is located at 3514 State Street, Santa Barbara, in the Upper State St. area. The Santa Barbara family restaurant serves breakfast and lunch Monday through Sunday from 7:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. Fine Italian cuisine and home-made Italian pasta are served Wednesday through Saturday evenings, from 5:00 until 9:00 p.m. Visit the website at http://www.maxsrestaurantsb.com for complete menu selections. “Like” the Facebook page for news on upcoming dinner specials. Call 805-898-9121 to make reservations.